Magic for the bands

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Hey guys, so i went to a concert last night. It was at a local college. Jimmy Eat World, Paramore and Dear and the Headlights were playing. The concert was great but what i wanted to mention was that about midway through i got to do some tricks for the band. Im mostly a card guy and did some tricks for them and they were just blown away. Meanwhile i was nervous as heck doing it for them but i got through it with no flashes or mistakes and it was great. i just thought i would share my experience with you and ask if anyone else has done anything like this?

Sep 22, 2007
Hey guys a recent thing happened to me im at a scientist vs werewolf show. By the way an amazing amazing band. Is not signed yet but is better then half the bands that are signed out there and well after the show i did a few effects EX. Stigmata and a couple other effects and they were blown away. They asked me if i wanted to open for them at their shows and i still have not gotten back to them because im not into stage magic and don't want to buy a whole new act. The only stage trick i have is bisection. Anyway i just figured i would share that with you.

Thanks
Adam

P.S. If you guys are interested in this excellent band heres a link to their Myspace:::: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=e456698e-1721-4fd2-a88d-1a2942be2205

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Congrats man,

I had a very similar situation fairly recently with a massive band here in Aus (and they are touring the US atm I think?) Called 'The Beautiful Girls'

Ended up performing for them backstage with a few beers etc.

Was incredible.

yeah, i wish i had gotten to go backstage but ah well, there's always next time, but congrats to you too.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results