Magic gets you in trouble?

Sep 10, 2007
When has magic got you in trouble? I don't mean, like, from teachers catching you doing stuff in the middle of the class. I mean, like friends thinking you did something you didn't, and blamed you for it.

For example, one time on the school bus, one of my friends couldn't find his dollar. I swear, he seriously thought that I "used my magic pickpocketing skills" to take it from me. He kept on insisting that I had it, and got angry at me. Eventually, he remembered he spent it on a cookie. :p

(These kinds of events are kind of funny, don't you think?)

Sep 1, 2007
I had a really bad card box that broke, so I kept my cards in a rubber band. They all fell out during math class and the rest....well, you can pretty much guess.

Sep 3, 2007
I was performing a straightjacket escape in the city awhile ago and the crowd got a little too big and started going into the street. Someone called the cops and i was told i would be arrested if i did not leave.

...I left

Sep 4, 2007
whenever I play cards with my cousins they always say I cheated if I won. My motto in these situation is just because I know how to do some thing doesn't mean I'll do it.

Sep 1, 2007
Whenever i do a trick that my friends cant explain or they dont think is possible, i am always accused of using a trick deck... always... it gets annoying when you have just finished a fairly dificult ambitious card routine...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results