Magic Related Dreams

So, I've wanted to make this thread for a while, and have not checked the search for a related topic but that's besides the point, plus i haven't posted on this thing in ages so hi :D

Has anyone had any magic related dreams before??

i've had some crazy ones

• When i was younger, before i liked/knew what magic was, i used to have dreams of me floating sideways at random moments....

• And recently like a month ago, i had a dream that my mom was pregnant (she's not) and was shopping in some like department store and she was going to the bathroom, and when she left me alone i was walking around the store and right after the maternity section was chris kenners apartment/house thing.... it was the most random thing lol
anyway, i'm sure most of you have had crazy magic related dreams, and if u want, u can post them up on this thread... I do realize this doesn't benefit magic as a whole, unless ur trying to interpret these dreams and use them in an act i guess for patter or something, but it is still a fun conversation to talk about.

Ok that's all.... pce

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
So, I've wanted to make this thread for a while, and have not checked the search for a related topic but that's besides the point, plus i haven't posted on this thing in ages so hi :D

Has anyone had any magic related dreams before??

i've had some crazy ones

• When i was younger, before i liked/knew what magic was, i used to have dreams of me floating sideways at random moments....

• And recently like a month ago, i had a dream that my mom was pregnant (she's not) and was shopping in some like department store and she was going to the bathroom, and when she left me alone i was walking around the store and right after the maternity section was chris kenners apartment/house thing.... it was the most random thing lol
anyway, i'm sure most of you have had crazy magic related dreams, and if u want, u can post them up on this thread... I do realize this doesn't benefit magic as a whole, unless ur trying to interpret these dreams and use them in an act i guess for patter or something, but it is still a fun conversation to talk about.

Ok that's all.... pce

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=21993

/thread.

Ian

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results