Magic Relatedness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
You honestly don't believe that I honestly don't believe any of this.

No, I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with magic in your eyes, and everything to do with what you find convenient. It's the same story with everyone who asks for an off-topic forum in a highly specialized messageboard.

D

Deleted member 2755

I won't lie.... I chuckled a bit when I locked this thread. I still am.:p Gotta say that I think this thread is rather pointless. Saying things shouldn't be locked because somehow they can be related to magic is like saying

"I think cheese tastes very good."
"I absolutely agree! Also, since I'm a magician, this thread is related to magic! GO CHEESE!"
"Yeah, let's make this a poll. How many magicians enjoy cheese?"

You get my point. If anyone has any suggestions for the forum, shoot me, another moderator, or one of the administrators a PM. Nasello, you above most people should know how to contact me and you have several ways of doing so. ;) If there is ever a thread that is deleted and you don't think it should had been, send one of us a PM. Same goes for threads that are locked or unlocked. I've unlocked threads after listening to people's reasoning many times. We take everything into consideration.

And with that, let me leave you with some words of wisdom. Never eat the yellow snow.

That is all.

-Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results