Magic Shops in Helsinki?

R:S

Jul 7, 2008
Hi!

I'm going to Finland this Thursday and I was wondering if there's a magic shop in Helsinki. Address and/or website is truly appreciated.

Hi!

I'm going to Finland this Thursday and I was wondering if there's a magic shop in Helsinki. Address and/or website is truly appreciated.

Im not sure but from what i remember they dont have a physical magicshop. They have a online one which might have something though. Google Markku purhho and see if his store has a magicshop.

Feb 17, 2010
Moscow, Russia
Even in Moscow (does anyone know why I said "even"? I don't :)) there are some physical magic shops, and to be honest, not bad ones. Even custom Theory11 and E decks are available here (such as Propaganda, S&M, SplitSpades, Guardians, Centurions etc). So just try to google the forum where you can find the Finnish magicians community, and try to ask this question there. I'm sure they will help you a lot more better than we will and can.

I'm coming there! :)
But you can't say that when moscow has one the helsinki should too. Moscow is a world known city with millions of visitors, Helsinki is not. As a reference i could say that Tallinn - Estonia is so large that it should have a Shop but it does not.

It's all about business.
And a little asking around revealed that there is a small one.

M.

Nov 8, 2009
Hello, I´m from Finland and as I am reading Markku Purho´s site right now, it seems that there are stores in Helsinki, Kouvola and Tampere (Hopefully im not misreading). Personally I always order my stuff from Purho´s site.

Editing a bit: Actually those stores might be only carnival stores selling costumes, wigs and stuff but again I might be wrong. Anyways the online magic shop is great. I hope that helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results