Magic Strength

Sep 3, 2007
My brother got beat up by the police. Flooded. In panick mode. So, I hope most of you people utilize this art. We only have 44 years.

May 16, 2008
wtf? is your brother ok? I've been hit and chocked by police officers before. I was in 7th grade and decided to drop water balloons onto people from a 3 story building. Next thing I knew, the cops were there and I was against wall getting punked by a cop who said I needed to learn a lesson. After that he cuffed me and took me to my jr high. It was about 6pm at night and the school was closed. he uncuffed me and told me to go home. I had to walk 4 miles back home........crazy. I never told anyone about that because I was afraid i really did something wrong. Now I realized that i would hve been freakin rolling in dough.

Sep 3, 2007
I got one. He patted me down for crossing the street wrong. And no, his face got messed up and he went to the hospital. He's all into magic though.

So basically, magic strength kind of means taking in stride. But, I am so pissed what happened to my brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2007
Here is a good way to get over it. Throw water balloons. Sounds like a regular summer day. We all get those in summer huh?

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Yea... Quite confused...
"My brother got beat up by the police. Flooded. In panick mode. So, I hope most of you people utilize this art. We only have 44 years."
what does this all mean?
Your brother got in some trouble... then you lost me for the rest of it. 44 years...? what?

Sep 3, 2007
Yeah, the thread can be deleted if needed. The title, kind of speaks for itself.

Ever get the feeling that some magicians are "making" you believe in their magic? Real strong like?

Mar 12, 2009
Aaaah.. ;)

I totally get it now! So obvious what he means..

He posts some pointless crap, which makes us guess, which makes him look like a great magician.. Ooor?

Dude, FansAlot, how you behave on a forum has nothing to do with how good of a magician you are.. Just f**king tell us what you mean..

Sep 3, 2007
Yes...I don´t understand either what are you trying to say...can you please elaborate?

I'll try. The post is meant to bring up positive ideas about what kind of Strengths we can bring to the table with magic. One that I brought up was the idea of keeping people guessing.

What, in your opinion is the one dividing factor that makes your magic Strong? Besides the presentation.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
I'll try. The post is meant to bring up positive ideas about what kind of Strengths we can bring to the table with magic. One that I brought up was the idea of keeping people guessing.

What, in your opinion is the one dividing factor that makes your magic Strong? Besides the presentation.

could be a lot of things and the combination of them

the trick itself, presentation, smoothness of the sleight of hand, the way you talk and dress...and in my case, eye contact plays very well with me

I think that the presentation is not only patter...but also the way you look and talk and you hability to relate to them

Sep 3, 2007
Okay, I get that. The only thing is "besides presentation." Left without a presentation what makes it strong? And don't tell me it's how good the trick is (obvious answer).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results