Magic ==> Technology

SudarshanSorcerieS

Elite Member
May 15, 2020
Boston, MA
Hello!

For a school project, I was considering making a innovation from scratch out of different magic concepts. I intend to use Python and C++ to engineer a build that can help disabled individuals with their daily lives.

Some ideas I've thought of is turning Tarantula 2.0 into a motion sensing feeder that will allow any individual to eat without using their hands.
Another idea is turning the feature of a flipping coin in Distancia into a automated turning book that will flip pages on desire.

These are just some ideas I was thinking to go about this project. In any T11 product, can any one of you think of an idea that I can use for this type of project?

Thanks in advance! :)

SudarshanSorcerieS

Elite Member
May 15, 2020
Boston, MA
I'm not really sure either of the products that you described could be used for those purposes to be honest
I probably didn't explain it well enough. Basically, I intend to use an idea of a product from T11 and create it from scratch (using other materials like Arduino).

So imagine that I use Tarantula 2.0. This means the idea of a lifesaver that floats into the mouth will be recreated using a programming tool so that I can create a device that allows something to travel through the mouth without using hands, just like the principle in Tarantula 2.0. Get it?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results