Magic Weekend 2007 part 3 - THE CONCLUSION!

Magic Weekend 2007 part 3 - THE TUTORIALS (SIX FREE TUTORIALS)

Christmas is coming early this year..

with that being said, I believe you guys have been waiting for this moment for a while, although I haven't heard it talked about much.

So you've joined our sessions, eh? You've seen our chops. What more could you possibly want? Oh, I dare think you' really REALLY want this.. heck, that's why we filmed it.

A tad of trivia, please do bear through this, it's worth it.
I've been very busy lately, even more busy than before. I've worked with editing, and other matters, for six to seven hours a day, to finish up some major projects I've been working on. School related stuff.

Finished up the last project on the 20th of December.
Started editing on the 21st, that's yesterday. Thought I wouldn't finish MWp3 in time, I was really really anxious, because the two first took me four and thirteen days to finish. Imagine that, thirteen days..

Turns off the school editing had paid off. It had taught me to work efficiently under pressure. I finished up the whole thing this afternoon. Sent it around to the guys, they liked it, changed a few minor things, and I'm done. So, if I'm done, why not release it?

Well, I don't really see why not. Everyone's going to be busy during Christmas anyway, plus, no one expects this to get out so early. which will only make it an even more positive surprise.

Enough random stuff.

Please do enjoy it, it's the last of the MW videos after all. (Although who knows, I may release some more footage in other forms in the future..)

MW - PART 3, THE TUTORIALS
10 minutes - 63MB .mov. Right click and save as to download.

Allan Hagen on behalf
of everyone that attended MW and filmed with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it rather strange that this has so few views and so few comments - considering what it contains. =) Too bad people disregard a video just because it doesn't have an awesome, descriptive title.

Thanks for the comments so far, guys!

I posted over at Dan and Dave, but I'll post here too cause it's awesome. I started watching it and was like "Yo, I'm gunna slow that down later" then it got to the middle bit and I was like "YAY I can be lazy!" :)

Dec 7, 2007
i was waiting for this video to be released and its finally here! when i saw the moves at the beginning i was happy enough. but when you gave tutorials.. man i love you guys

Oct 16, 2007
I love you guys....Well not really but still.

I like all the moves, especially Jonas' cut. I liked the flow of it. Both productions were awesome, and Erik's fistspin aws schweet. Bluegarden was good, but it'll take practise to get down to speed. Baby Leno = LOL, it soo small and funny :p.

Sep 1, 2007
Antartica.
I cannot begin to express how much I appreciate this. I do this as nothing more than a hobby and these new ideas are what makes me love how I "waste" my time. Thank you so much guys, and keep up the great work in the new year.

-Craig

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results