Magic without clothes...

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
I had to go to the dermatologist today and i just thought it would be funny to tell this story.

Since most of you don't know i had a melanoma (skin cancer) last may removed and they looked around to make sure it wasnt more serious (which it wasnt thank God) but now i have to get skin checks every 6 months for a few years after. (this was my third visit)
but this time my dad went with me and he tells everyone that i do magic so i got sucked into performing for the nurse. What was really funny is that she was blown away (she didn't except me to be good or anything psh*) but she was amazed and told everyone down the hall that i was good (really good). So one of my doctors comes in (there are two) and she does what i came here for and she checked all the moles on my body to make sure none of them have changed or look different (signs of cancer) and luckly only one was removed. but for the first doctor i did some more tricks (in only a pair of b-ball shorts) (thats it haha). And she is really impressed. Then when she leaves to get the other doctor I hear her say outside the door "he's really talented" (that made me feel good) but the second doctor comes in and so does a south american intern. so i do trick for about 10 minutes or so for all three of them and they all loved it. The head doctor though it was really funny that i was pretty much . (just some b-ball shorts)

although it was sort of awkward doing magic with practically no cloths on, i had a good time and i know they all will be talking about it for awhile.

just goes to show that magic can be done in the strangest places. (and in the strangest wardrobe haha)

D

Deleted member 2755

Trying to not think about some of those levels right now. But it sounds great! It's good to hear that you are healthy, and who wouldn't want to do magic (almost) naked!

David

Did you know that... Control can be done naked?..... How do I know? you said so. Had to say that I'm sorry.:p

Anyway, sounds like you had a good time.I also have to go for regular skin checks. Skin cancer has a history in my family. Luckily apparently the risk isn't too much higher for me than the rest of the general population. (about 1% of a higher chance for skin cancer)

Anyway, glad to hear everything is well and I'm glad you enjoyed your little performance.... almost naked....

Naked magic is the best time. It's very visual and with the right presentation can be total killer. (Again... I'm sorry... I can't resist saying these things.)

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
First of, it is nice to hear you are healthy bro! Second just wanted to ask what effects you performed for them? I am glad everything went well!:D

Juan M.

Thats a good story man I just got off of work and read this and it put a smile on my face, thanks for sharing. It's good to hear your healthy.

You should have pulled a quarter from your trunks and handed it to someone or performed stigmata on your stomach.lol

Peace,

Shane.:)

That's a funny story you have there bud. It reminds me of something, I remember one of DB special and before he starts living in the glass box. He performed magic at a strip club with a bunch of topless chicks in London. I would imagine doing Control at a strip club and collapse onto their lap.

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
hey guys thanks for the nice comments.

for Gatitoxxx to know
i just did some card tricks with my circle back tallys.
i did some dan and dave stuff. here and there, biddle trick, some Larry Jennings tricks (new stuff for me) and a couple of tricks i learned from Micheal Vincent. Of course ACR. just slight of hand with cards (which they thought was very impressive).

they said they want more when i come back haha.

Some may think this is strange and weird but I have performed nude to a group at a nudist camp.
I was performing for some people at a resturant and they asked if if I would like to perform for their group for an upcoming party they were having. I gve them my card and told them to give me a call with the details. Well about two weeks later I get the call and that is when I found out that it would be at a nudist camp. They told me that I did not have to perform nude. I had to think about it but finally said that I would do the performace (just walk around stuff) so planned my performance for just in case I would take my clothes off.
I started off clothed but since everyone else was naked I felt out of place and decided to take my clothes off. The afternoon went great and I had a good time ande met a lot of nice people. I am now a member of the camp and go often.

D

Deleted member 2755

Some may think this is strange and weird but I have performed nude to a group at a nudist camp.
I was performing for some people at a resturant and they asked if if I would like to perform for their group for an upcoming party they were having. I gve them my card and told them to give me a call with the details. Well about two weeks later I get the call and that is when I found out that it would be at a nudist camp. They told me that I did not have to perform nude. I had to think about it but finally said that I would do the performace (just walk around stuff) so planned my performance for just in case I would take my clothes off.
I started off clothed but since everyone else was naked I felt out of place and decided to take my clothes off. The afternoon went great and I had a good time ande met a lot of nice people. I am now a member of the camp and go often.

I'm scared.

-Doug

Sep 2, 2007
First and foremost, glad to hear (or, in this case, read) that you are doing well. Health is of primary importance, above all else. Moreover, it's nice that you had some fun with magic-- you probably made the staffs' day by performing.

Keep it up!

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results