-<Magic>-

Sep 11, 2007
he i was at school today and i preformed a trick for someone and next thing i knew at least 50 people were around me. What levitation should i use in this situation?

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I have to agree...

I don't believe, to my knowledge, that I know of a full body levitation that is safe for all angles. Let alone for over 50+ people.

I'd also agree with manipulator. Why don't you try levitating an object around you? Rubber bands are nice, and I love levitating them. I remember that I freaked my dad out pretty bad when I walked into the kitchen with a band suspended in the air.

But, if you REALLY are stuck on a full body levitation. I recommend that you learn audience control. You can always learn how to make people move to where you want them to be, get my drift?

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
the only levitation for that spot is... well, I can't tell you know, I will tell you next monday at 12pm eastern.... and yes, I know that joke is played out but I had to say it.

Seriously, once you have 50 people I would go into things you know very very well. I also agree that a simple rubber band flotation would be great. Don't forget, just because you think it is simple, it does not mean that lay people will not find it amazing.

Sep 1, 2007
New Zealand
Well, if I HAD to say one of them, I would probably say Chris Angels one, but I am to assume you of course weren't set up for it.

Not really the correct situation for levitations if they are surrounding you

Sep 2, 2007
he i was at school today and i preformed a trick for someone and next thing i knew at least 50 people were around me. What levitation should i use in this situation?

You probably can do King Rising Levitation, but it all depends on where you do it. If its done in a cafeteria with 200 kids, then 150 of them will see how you did it. However, if your able to limit the people in the room to the people for whom you are performing, then with some crowd control you should be fine.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 11, 2007
if i can control them to 180 degrees i could do sky walker. and i am prepared to buy the cable stuff that criss angel uses.

Sep 2, 2007
if i can control them to 180 degrees i could do sky walker. and i am prepared to buy the cable stuff that criss angel uses.

There's a Criss Angel levitiation from his Masterminds Volume 2, which he has performed on his tv series Mindfreak, that has a gimmick, but it it can be used indoors, and if you can control your audience, as Criss Angels tells you to, it is the best levitation out there, in my opinion. However, the DVD is $100 and the gimmick, which is not included, itself costs about $150, but you'll be able to levitate about six inches off the ground, if you can afford it.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results