Magical mayday?

Apr 26, 2008
If any of you guys live in the Harrisburg Pennsylvania area you should come to magical mayday tomorrow.. it's gonna be pretty sweet.. Danny Garcia and Micheal Ammar are gonna be lecturing! They'll also have close up shows and vendors.. then in the evening they are gonna have some stage acts perform.. It should be pretty awesome..

The thing was that last year almost no one came that was close to my age (15). So i was hoping to get some other teen magicians there this year.. I know it's short notice but i just wanted to let you know anyway..
Anyways, here is the LINK

If any of you guys live in the Harrisburg Pennsylvania area you should come to magical mayday tomorrow.. it's gonna be pretty sweet.. Danny Garcia and Micheal Ammar are gonna be lecturing! They'll also have close up shows and vendors.. then in the evening they are gonna have some stage acts perform.. It should be pretty awesome..

The thing was that last year almost no one came that was close to my age (15). So i was hoping to get some other teen magicians there this year.. I know it's short notice but i just wanted to let you know anyway..
Anyways, here is the LINK
wow...15 and doing all of that......a good piece of advice....please live a little...i'm not saying...to not practice magic...but live a little man....

and have fun meeting those legends...

Apr 26, 2008
Haha.. i don't practice all that stuff all the time 24/7.. that would be crazy... i definitely don't practice as much as i'd like to.. so don't worry about me not having a life.. I'm not a liitle dananddave kid sitting in his room practicing all day..

Haha.. i don't practice all that stuff all the time 24/7.. that would be crazy... i definitely don't practice as much as i'd like to.. so don't worry about me not having a life.. I'm not a liitle dananddave kid sitting in his room practicing all day..
ok great...i care about more than your magic skills...i care about others well being and train of thought....kool....but still breh have fun doing what you do...i admire that you are practicing so much...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results