Magicians In Northern Virginia and Norfolk

Oct 16, 2007
Centreville Va
Hey guys My names Chris. I live in Manassas Va and also go to Old Dominion University in Norfolk Va. I was wonderin if anyone lived near either one. While im at school i have no one to practice with besides two guys that i teach. so yea if anyone lives close shoot me a PM

Oct 16, 2007
Centreville Va
would yall want to get together and go over tricks and what not? i have two guys from my college that live up here and i want to show them what other magicians look like and how they perform. so that they can develop their own style. we go back to school On the 10th but we should be comin up again. we are also thinkin about goin to Magi Whirl

Oct 16, 2007
Centreville Va
Well on the tenth we will prolly be gone since that is the day we go back to our dorms...if your free we are thinkin about meeting up this weekend or somethin...

Where in richmond is that store i might stop by on my way back to school since my mom lives in henrico county on the way to norfolk and my school

Oct 16, 2007
Centreville Va
We wouldn't meet at that shop in richmond lol I was askin cause my mom lives there so I could stop by there when I go back. We would meet at a mall or somethin prolly manassas or fairoaks or potomac

Oct 16, 2007
Centreville Va
Chase: Well we go to school in Norfolk. You know where ODU is?
Jack: tysons soounds good um idk when we will be back up here. i leave for school wither friday or sometime this weekend..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results