Mail

Sep 1, 2007
Can any Theory 11 Staff answer my Question

AM I Allowed to Send in an Order for a product with Cash ???

if i can, could i have the address for your company so i can send you my order and money for a product

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I believe that it is against most online sites, and I think that the mailing system here in America is totally against sending cold hard cash in the mail. Usually, for retail sites, you need to have it in the form of a check or money order. Also, of course, credit/debit cards are used too.

I'm sure someone from T11 can clear this up for you more.

Shane K.

Sep 2, 2007
Can any Theory 11 Staff answer my Question

AM I Allowed to Send in an Order for a product with Cash ???

if i can, could i have the address for your company so i can send you my order and money for a product

I believe they are working on a way to pay via Cash, Check, or Money Order, but until then you can order online or by phone using only a Credit Card.

If you want you can submit a ticket - http://www.theory11.com/support/ - I'm sure they would be willing to assist you in your endeavors. :)

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
I would not recommend sending cash. Very easy to steal and very hard to trace once it has been stolen. I would suggest purchasing a money order or getting a Cashier's check form the bank. Neither are expensive (a couple of dollars each) and they can be traced and replaced if lost or stolen (please confirm that with your place of purchase).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results