Mailchimp Rough Edges?

Duncan F.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
Anyone else experiencing rough edges on the Mailchimp deck? I have only opened up 1 so far, but I find the edges to be pretty rough when compared with other T11 decks. I'm a little disappointed as I have come to expect much smoother edges from T11 and their Q1 quality printing.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey Duncan,

No other issues like this have been reported yet. Your deck may be an anomaly, or it may simply be just a bit more rough than you are used to. After printing, each playing card is cut out from its sheet with a mechanical cutter. This cutter can dull somewhat over time, and that may cause a cut edge that is somewhat rougher than normal. Typically if this is the case the edge of a deck can be smoothed easily. Lot of card workers, myself included, have learned to fix this. When you are wearing a pair of jeans, firmly hold the deck in your hand so that it is nicely squared, leaving one edge exposes. Run this edge back and forth on your jeans. Your jeans act like a soft sandpaper and will smooth out any rough edges. Change sides until you have done this to the entire deck. This works for any paper deck, no just ours.

If you are still concerned or if you think a deck is abnormally so, contact our support team and we’d be happy to check into this for you. Of course, we pride ourselves on having the highest quality standards within the industry, and we stand behind our work.

Have a great week!

// L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results