Major Bug

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Ahhhhh good catch! Had not seen this reported as of yet. Will check into this today and try to get it fixed up ASAP.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
This is in fact a massive, massive number of cards...on the ground.

Sorry.

But yeah, this is a very big problem. I suppose this really came up when MMM came to town.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
This has been fixed and should now be functional. Thanks again for bringing to our attention. One bug down, 1,281 more to go!

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I still would like a "Mark All Forums Read" button. Would make my day... until the Wayne Houchin lecture, at which point I may or may not temporarily forget about the "Mark All Forums Read" button.

I still would like a "Mark All Forums Read" button. Would make my day... until the Wayne Houchin lecture, at which point I may or may not temporarily forget about the "Mark All Forums Read" button.

If you go into the General Discussion main page you'll see an orange tool bar click the first option that says 'Forum Tools' and there should be an option that says 'Mark this forum read'.

-RA69

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
If you go into the General Discussion main page you'll see an orange tool bar click the first option that says 'Forum Tools' and there should be an option that says 'Mark this forum read'.

-RA69

There is, but I think what he was getting at, and what I mentioned in the other post, was that it would be handy to have a "Mark ALL forums read" button on the main page - otherwise, there are still 6 or 7 forums that have to be marked read.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results