Making people hear noises

Apr 16, 2018
I have just seen Chris Ramsey's latest video (16th April 2018) where he causes a person to hear voices without any obvious source. I understand the importance of secrscy but if anyone could point me towards any books where I can learn this, I would be very grateful. So far I have been unable to find anything covering this effect.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Do you have a link to his video? There's several ways to do this, and I'm guessing he's not using the ones I would use.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Thinking about this more, it probably isn't what I originally thought. But I also am not sure if this is a marketed effect.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Possibly. I found one product that should be the same thing, but it's over a thousand dollar so I'm thinking that's not what he's using in this video.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Hm. See, now you've put me in a pickle, because I'm 99% sure I do know how it's done, but I don't generally like handing out answers if someone's not willing to do a bit of research.

A mutli-part riddle!

A word that is short for someone who makes their living performing magic is?

A person who seeks by contemplation and self-surrender to obtain unity with or absorption into the Deity or the absolute, or who believes in the spiritual apprehension of truths that are beyond the intellect, is what?

This visually stunning movie starred Leonardo DiCaprio and had a frequent visual of a spinning top. What is it?

Also, note, this product is quite expensive.

Mar 8, 2018
Hm. See, now you've put me in a pickle, because I'm 99% sure I do know how it's done, but I don't generally like handing out answers if someone's not willing to do a bit of research.

A mutli-part riddle!

A word that is short for someone who makes their living performing magic is?

A person who seeks by contemplation and self-surrender to obtain unity with or absorption into the Deity or the absolute, or who believes in the spiritual apprehension of truths that are beyond the intellect, is what?

This visually stunning movie starred Leonardo DiCaprio and had a frequent visual of a spinning top. What is it?

Also, note, this product is quite expensive.[/QUOTE

so how the effect works? its an expensive book or something i cant understand sorry because i dont know the best English i am from another country also if u want u share it but in my opinion we should help eachother and one teaches the other thats how u learn

Mar 8, 2018
so QUOTE

so how the effect works? its an expensive book or something i cant understand sorry because i dont know the best English i am from another country also if u want u share it but in my opinion we should help eachother and one teaches the other thats how u learn

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results