Massa Playing Cards

gavinross

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
toledo, ohio
I just checked the site out, since these same decks are $5 at the bucks website. They are .39 cents each, but you have to by a brick of 12 minimum (no big deal right? at .39 cents) - i mean, thats like 4.68, less then the price of 1 at dananddave.com. So i went to check out and it said you need to spend a minimum of $250, so i guess thats the catch :( Just fyi for those interested. Lot of cheeeap stuff on there though.

Aug 18, 2008
Hmm lets get everyone on the forum to pitch in and everyone can get a few bricks of massas for cheap!

Jan 8, 2009
I tryed buying from em before, but you need like a business liscence, tax id.. all that crap, you can;t even order online or over the phone, you need a fax machine to fax em your credit card and your sig. plus, the rates on shipping suck.. I was going to buy a bunch from them last week, but I called them and they told me they just sold out.

Last edited by a moderator:

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
I called too a couple days ago, they are out. Plus you needed a business liscence or something, some other card collector must have boughten them up.

Likenthrope

Banned
Jan 31, 2009
Save your money. These cards are really awful. I bought 6 decks, opened 1 to play around with. They will just be sitting in the box from now on.

I just checked the site out, since these same decks are $5 at the bucks website. They are .39 cents each, but you have to by a brick of 12 minimum (no big deal right? at .39 cents) - i mean, thats like 4.68, less then the price of 1 at dananddave.com. So i went to check out and it said you need to spend a minimum of $250, so i guess thats the catch Just fyi for those interested. Lot of cheeeap stuff on there though.

Well first it is because it is whole sale, That is why on most sites that are about hobbies such as woodwork, Haunted house industry forums etc... have Sub sections that are for group orders for pen kits, pneumatic supplies. But this is a magic site where they sell magic products so i do not think this site would want one.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results