Master File Lennart Green

Jan 29, 2010
Uk
Hey guys, can anyone help shed some light on lennarts new video collection, because the trailer didn't show a thing? It looks to me like the majority of what I can work out is on there, is already covered in his 7 volumes of Green magic? What is new that is worth me shelling out 150 bucks on (except seeing these in better quality)?
Or, is there an alternative trailer that encorages the idea of showng you what you are buying before you buy it, kind of like what an advert would do? Any help in working this out would be greatly appreciated as Lennart Green is one of my favourite card handlers and I would rather be sick in a bucket of pins to blind myself with, than know that he has just repackaged an old collection.

Ps before commenting on any of the above take in mind I am trying my hand at humor in part, so don't get uppity about me being over the top. I'm from britain and the subtle blend of extreme action and total apathy is quite ironically humorous in these parts. I am just kidding... ...just not about the bucket of pins. Mmmm, spew pins...

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
Hey guys, can anyone help shed some light on lennarts new video collection, because the trailer didn't show a thing? It looks to me like the majority of what I can work out is on there, is already covered in his 7 volumes of Green magic? What is new that is worth me shelling out 150 bucks on (except seeing these in better quality)?
Or, is there an alternative trailer that encorages the idea of showng you what you are buying before you buy it, kind of like what an advert would do? Any help in working this out would be greatly appreciated as Lennart Green is one of my favourite card handlers and I would rather be sick in a bucket of pins to blind myself with, than know that he has just repackaged an old collection.

Ps before commenting on any of the above take in mind I am trying my hand at humor in part, so don't get uppity about me being over the top. I'm from britain and the subtle blend of extreme action and total apathy is quite ironically hu youmorous in these parts. I am just kidding... ...just not about the bucket of pins. Mmmm, spew pins...

maybe this 'll help
http://www.magisphere.com/lennart-green-masterfile-lennart-green-luis-matos-p-132720.html
because on the green magic volume 1 you can see is act but it's not explain, on the new dvds it's explain

Just a little update: My set arrived yesterday. My mind is blown. The content is amazing. I've already outlined what will be a lengthy review and I hope to feel comfortable with posting it in a couple of weeks.

Also, it is my understanding that this has much of the material from previous releases. However, there is one big exception and a few small ones. This is the first time he teaches his entire professional routine. He also has thrown in some of his favorite effects and takes on some classics of magic. He presents a bit of origami magic and he shows his shell routine.

Jul 13, 2010
I know I will probably not using many of this, because it´s too hard and don`t fit my style, but I´m more interested in the other stuff, such as the interview and further insights into his magic master mind. He´s such an interesting person, would love to have a drink with him while he fools the crap out of me ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results