Medallions Preparing Shipment Time

Juhuhn K

Elite Member
Dec 15, 2013
I ordered the medallions at 12/15/13 and it's on prepariing shipment still and I was wondering if this is normal or not. Not sure if it's just certain cards or something.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I ordered the medallions at 12/15/13 and it's on preparing shipment still and I was wondering if this is normal or not. Not sure if it's just certain cards or something.

Definitely NOT normal! Medallions are in stock for immediate shipping, so if nothing else was in your order (nothing backordered), the order absolutely should have shipped out of our warehouse as usual within 24 business hours.

Send a message to our support crew at www.theory11.com/support and include your Order ID number within your message. Our team will check into this for you and make sure you get that package in your hands ASAP.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I ordered the medallions at 12/15/13 and it's on prepariing shipment still and I was wondering if this is normal or not. Not sure if it's just certain cards or something.

Hey there!

Looks like a bug on our end with our shipping notification. Your Medallions shipped out to you the day after you ordered them. Looks like they were delivered to you yesterday after you posted this. Enjoy!

As always, like JB said before, if you have any questions about your order, let us know at http://www.theory11.com/support and we will help you out!

Have a great week!

// L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results