Meeting - Bob Kohler + J.C. Wagner

Nov 8, 2008
U.S.
For a while, I've really wanted a new DVD, but I haven't had enough money, so I couldn't get one. So, today I was at my local magic shop and I was just talking to some friends, and this guy walks in. Then someone says, "Hey, Bob kohler, nice to see you." Bob and his friend walked in! I talked with them and I performed a few tricks for them, which they really liked.

So, in about fifteen minutes, I was looking at a DVD, then I turn around, and a guy says, "J.C. Wagner here, nice to meet you." I mean, I was in shock! So we talked for a while, and I showed him my variation of his Torn and Restored card, and he says "You do that better than me". Then, he walked up to the guy who runs the shop AND BUYS ME HIS OWN DVD AND SIGNS IT! This was like the best day I've had for a long, long, time. It was completely awesome!
-Dmagic

By the way, Bob and J.C. showed me a few tricks and completely fried me.

:D:D:D

Nov 8, 2008
U.S.
Yeah, it was funny, because I was so in shock of seeing those guys I really didn't know what to do. I was just kind of like "Uh-uh-uh, Hi" But, they were really nice, and yeah, I had a great day! Oh, his DVD 7 more secrets is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 1, 2007
For a while, I've really wanted a new DVD, but I haven't had enough money, so I couldn't get one. So, today I was at my local magic shop and I was just talking to some friends, and this guy walks in. Then someone says, "Hey, Bob kohler, nice to see you." Bob and his friend walked in! I talked with them and I performed a few tricks for them, which they really liked.

So, in about fifteen minutes, I was looking at a DVD, then I turn around, and a guy says, "J.C. Wagner here, nice to meet you." I mean, I was in shock! So we talked for a while, and I showed him my variation of his Torn and Restored card, and he says "You do that better than me". Then, he walked up to the guy who runs the shop AND BUYS ME HIS OWN DVD AND SIGNS IT! This was like the best day I've had for a long, long, time. It was completely awesome!
-Dmagic

By the way, Bob and J.C. showed me a few tricks and completely fried me.

:D:D:D

misdirections?

very nice Danny wish i was there
im guessing J.C. and Bob were in the city cause the GGG convention but glad you got a chance to meet them

-wilson.

Nov 8, 2008
U.S.
Oh, and I forgot, Bob Kohler's friend said that if I wanted to go to his lecture, he could get me in free.
Bob showed me this crazy coins across!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results