Mentalism on a magic forum?

Okay so wince you choose odd that leaves us with the numbers
9 11 13 15 17
Now once agian I am going to leave the choice up to you. Select any three of the numbers above. Since I am not a mindreader *wink* please name those numbers.

Thank you for making the final choice Tally. Let me go over what has transpired, I asked you to tear out six moths from a calandar, choose any three months out of the six, then out of the three we took one of the months that you chose. This chosen month was then divided and you chose which weeks we would work with. You then chose which dates we would use, and using only your choices narrowed it down to the 17.
You then out of the last two months chose August. This leaves us with August 17.

Now it is a fare statement that you all came up with this date randomly, now I was going to have a member reveal the video link but I am almost certain he is away on vacation so. Please go to http://twitter.com/nexusmagic
And you will see a youtube link, go to that page and you should see a single video. This is a legitmate video there really was only one video on this account.
I would let it completely load and scroll to about 1 minute into the video.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results