Mentoring for a TV Show

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Hey guys, I have this great opportunity to have my own TV show that is actually gonna go on national TV. I know that David Blaine, Criss Angel, Derren Brown, Dynamo etc. have like a team of creative people behind them to help them with effects and presentation (ie. Calen Morelli, Dan White, Chris Kenner, Andy Nyman, Luke Jermay etc).

So how can I get someone to help me out with the TV project? I'm pretty much covered in both effects and presentation, but as with anyone, I still need help and suggestion. Is there anyone willing to help out? Does anyone have any idea how I can find someone, and who to look for?

Thanks!

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Sorry Toby...this sounds great, but unfortunately I have zero TV experience. I'd be glad to do the same as Reality though...ask me any questions or bounce ideas off me. If it were me I'd contact someone like David Williamson or Justin Willman or Justin Flom to see what they can do to help you possibly. They all have TV magic experience.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Thanks guys for taking interest. I'll be shouting very soon, I just need to get the format of the show first (like is it gonna be a one hour special, or 10 episodes of 20 minutes etc.)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results