metemorph

JokerZingo

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2012
Sweden
freemagictutorials.com
Good trick but u flashed abit on the double/tripel lifts and the misdirection could be a lot better when you turn over the deck to put the aces into deck even caught all this in first watch so you really have to work on your misdirection and do this in abit more speed and you shouldn't hesitate on the double/tripel lifts but else good idea.

Good luck with the devolopment =)

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I think you need to practice more, write a script, and perform the trick for the camera a few dozen more times, doing the entire script as if there were an audience there.

This honestly looks like you had an idea for a trick, did it once or twice to see if it would work, then put it on video. You seem very nervous, and like you're constantly trying to remember the next step. If the next step doesn't come totally naturally, you haven't practiced the trick enough. Also, remembering what step comes next makes it harder to remember what you were going to say, hence all the (awkward) silence while we have nothing to do but look at your hands as you try to do sleights.

Speaking of script .. please have one that is not just telling me what I'm looking at. I can see it, I don't need you to tell me what it is. If you're not saying anything worthwhile, the audience tunes you out and you lose all ability to misdirect with words. You're making everything harder when you sports cast what you're doing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results