Mini Deck Uses

somecallmetim96

Elite Member
Dec 7, 2013
Dallas, TX
www.youtube.com
So, I got this weird mini deck for my birthday, it doesn't spread like normal cards and I actually find it extremely difficult to handle the way I am used to. But I was wondering what I could use the mini cards for.
Thanks!

Sep 21, 2013
Mini decks are always good for a surprising finish on a trick with normal sized cards -- switching the spectators chosen card with a mini version is usually unexpected.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Since they don't take up much space carry one in your pocket and whenever a spectator says "I can do that" or "can I try?" say yes please do but then say, "I'll put you on the beginners deck" and go to hand them the miniature deck. This is an old gag and gets an audience laughing.

Apr 23, 2014
I definitely agree!! As they don't take up much space you could perform for baby sisters or brothers as their hands are small so they can pick a card easier. Another idea is carry the same deck in poker size, and mini version, and learn a convincing deck switch. Something you can perform fairly close to a spectator and make the larger deck change into the mini deck or vise versa. This will definitely get great reactions.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results