Mirrors??

Jul 10, 2011
I am working on making a stage show and really want to use some kind of mirror illusion in my act, does anyone know any basic mirror tricks or websites that could help me? thank you

There are tons of illusions that engage mirrors to create an illusion. Start by picking up a copy of Paul Osbourne's Illusions System. Which is easily available at any magic dealer.

Also, you might want to check on BLACK ART as it's cheaper and easy to carry technique.

:)

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
Ok... are you looking for a trick in which the mirror is a focal point or are you interested in effects that rely on mirrors as part of the method? There seems to be some confusion on that point.

EFFECTS WITH A MIRROR A THE FOCUS depend on how big you wish to go as well as personal budget, time, and possible craftsmanship skills should you decide to build something of significant size. . . which I'd assume given your use of the term "Illusion" which as a rule, implies large-scaled effects such as Walking Thru a Mirror/Mirror Penetrations (Click each word in title for 5 different version), , Creating a Living Reflection or even causing someone to vanish by first making their reflection in the mirror fade away. . . Depending on the kind of effect and the version you decide to work with, you're looking at a low-end investment of around $500.00 to a top end price somewhere between $15,000.00 and as much as $25,000.00. If you'd like a very neat exclusive there is a very novel piece that combines Franz's 2-D technology with a Mirror Penetration -- the catch is, you end up trapped inside the mirror, the audience actually sees you inside the glass, moving.

EFFECTS WITH A MIRROR GIMMICK rang from the classic "Drum Production" type arrangement, a series of Carnival Sideshow Freaks, the "Suit Case" (one of my favorites)

Feel free to IM me if you have any questions, a few of these pieces can be made for cheap.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results