Mmmm... new theory11?

Jul 13, 2009
Edmonton, Canada
I personally think the new website is very very cool ... Although i would have like them to keep the old T11 logo on the top left of the website

Jun 10, 2010
I personally think the new website is very very cool ... Although i would have like them to keep the old T11 logo on the top left of the website

Yeah, I've been wondering. I mean, it looks good, but it won't fit the style of the new page.

Besides, there's some conflicting things I can think of with the logo. Imagine the new logo on the bottoms of the old t11 decks? I mean, it matches the sentinels, but the other ones would look a lot weirder with a metallic gray 11 in some new style **** on the bottom of them. Oh well.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I've never been a fan of bright forums, as a dark background with a lighter text is far easier on the eyes, but the rest of the site looks pretty good to me.

May 10, 2009
philippines
personally, I don't like the new site.. :( The mysterious type T11 is now gone, I mean, this is like TheCuso.info or dananddave.com look-alike...I miss the mysterious feel of the site, where there are small images of new media, 1on1, and others....huhu and the logo, it's like from a cartoon hero show, like Justice League or Avengers...waaah!! why this guys? i'm so sad...seriously... :(

Sep 1, 2007
I actually popped in to look up a few old threads for reference on a blog post and I find this. The new color scheme is definitely not very easy on the eyes. The page navigation is a pain in the ass. The overall layout looks like the web designer just showing off. But none of that bugs me too much since I so seldom pop in here anymore. No, what bugs me is that the search function has been totally crippled and is now useless for finding anything that wasn't posted after the new site conversion. According the search function, I don't even exist. Of course, the word test which you have to punch in to verify that you're not a bot is screwed too, with the typeface so haphazard and messy that I can't tell a small l from a small i, or a Roman numeral 1 from a capital I. And now it includes punctuation, which it sometimes wants you to type and sometimes it doesn't. And on two different attempts, it wanted me to type in what I think was Kanji. So I waste even more time trying to appease the finnicky thing instead of getting the information I'm looking for.

So yeah. I came here to dig up some old discussions that I wanted to use as a reference for my blog but I can't use the search function to find them, and the tedious page-turning feature now means that I can't even select a specific page where I can read the last posting dates and ballpark which page the threads in question are in. Just thought I would point that out on the off-chance that someone capable of fixing this is actually listening.

Sep 1, 2007
I've been cheating and changing the URL to read "page99" or whatever I'm trying to ballpark.

As far as I'm concerned, if the user has to actually dick with url themselves to get to the page they want, then the web designer dropped the ball. To tell the truth, it's not worth the headache. I'm not going to be sticking around to see if they fix this. I'm just going to write the damn blog post with what I have now.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results