Molecule Cut 1-on-1 question

Sep 22, 2007
hey guys. i have owned the molecule cut 1-on-1 download for about a month or so now and i really cant get it. after buying this, i dont trust dan and dave anymore and i probablyl wont be buying anything else from them. you know hoiw they start out?? really quicklly, they go to a perfrmance and then a caption that says start off with molecult tokyo_4 or something like that.

but heres my question. its the second or third cut now and its the part after you do the push through the fiist move thing and you cut the deck. this is where you spin the card face up and bring it to the top. i cant get this! can somebody PLEASE help me.

-TironeMagic

Nov 19, 2007
MD
How long have you been flourishing for? I'm not really a flourish person myself, but I know that Dan & Dave material is NOT for beginners. I wouldn't let one hard flourish deter you from all of their stuff, though. Just keep practicing.

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
Yeah, since you downloaded it, you probably can't put it in slo mo. Its easy when you buy the DVD cause you can put it in slo mo. Do a "card roll".

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
hey guys. i have owned the molecule cut 1-on-1 download for about a month or so now and i really cant get it. after buying this, i dont trust dan and dave anymore and i probablyl wont be buying anything else from them. you know hoiw they start out?? really quicklly, they go to a perfrmance and then a caption that says start off with molecult tokyo_4 or something like that.

but heres my question. its the second or third cut now and its the part after you do the push through the fiist move thing and you cut the deck. this is where you spin the card face up and bring it to the top. i cant get this! can somebody PLEASE help me.

-TironeMagic

Okay, you don't need to dramatize the whole thing by saying "i probably wont be buying anything else from them".

I'm new to flourishes, and I have been working on Molecule-4 since November, and I still can't get it perfect yet (okay, I admit that I didn't practice everyday).

Most flourishes are taught at that kinda speed and manner; it's already a whole lot better than "System" which has no caption at all, AT ALL!

Just replay it and practice several times, you 'll get it eventually, TRUST ME!! :)

Sep 22, 2007
wel i have been flourishing since i started (4 years) and i have had alot of work under my belt. but they dont really show the motions. there hands cover it. but seriouslly i cant get it. i havnt baught the trilogy either which they imply you need to use this.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
That kind of confused me when they said do some Molecule Action that they didn't teach, as well. But I just watched it over and over and I finally got it. However, I also have Tivo 2.0 and Subway, and I must say their teaching is superb on those, and I would assume with everything else that's not flourishing. In fact, I got bored watching the explanations because they went over things so much. :rolleyes:

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
i dont even do flourishing or XCM, but i got the cut down, not fast by any means, but smoothly and done at a constant speed... :) its just replaying the video over and over and practice.... :D

im sure if you try, you'll get it..

after buying this, i dont trust dan and dave anymore and i probablyl wont be buying anything else from them. you know hoiw they start out?? really quicklly, they go to a perfrmance and then a caption that says start off with molecult tokyo_4 or something like that.

-TironeMagic

Your obviously a begginer. You don't trust Dan and Dave huh. Is it there fault you didn't buy the full dvd. I haven't bought the 1 on 1 but your saying it started out with the molecule 4 ny instead of starting out with molecule 4 falsethey way it shows on the trilogy. Just beuse you can't do the first part dosen't mean the bucks lie about how good there products are. I mean every word of this and please no one say " man copperfield that was a bit harch". I'm sick of begginers complaining about great artists like the bucks and there products just because they can't do it. Noone said this was easy. So stop winning.

Sep 22, 2007
first, im not a beginner. ive been doing magic for 8 years. second, its not the beginning that i dont get. its the pivot on the finger in the middle right before the ending. where it turns over.

Aug 31, 2007
if its the part i think, what your gonna wanna do is make the card land with your ring finger under the card and your middle finger above it.then you rotate the fingers around each other and it will come upright and spin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results