Mondra // teaser001 /// pop-out

Feb 17, 2013
Spain
I come up with this pop-out a few months ago. I've been working on it and performing in front of people whe I did my own ambitious card routine.

It can be use like a simple pop-out (with the selected card face up or face down), you can use the move to do "card to the pocket" but without pocket...

[video=youtube;gT0fzsoN4Uo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT0fzsoN4Uo[/video]

Do you think that this pop-out is original? Or is it created? As you can see it is very very easy to do, but I like the simplicity and the pop-out effect that you can do with this move.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
How about a video with no little jumpy effects?

I would say this is a slightly new variation of a long-standing 'sleight'. You can see Ricky Jay do it in Ricky Jay and his 52 Assistants, Dan & Dave use a similar move in Uzumaki. Those are two examples off the top of my head. It's an old dealing technique.

Sep 1, 2007
I would say this is a slightly new variation of a long-standing 'sleight'. You can see Ricky Jay do it in Ricky Jay and his 52 Assistants, Dan & Dave use a similar move in Uzumaki. Those are two examples off the top of my head. It's an old dealing technique.

Unsurprising considering this dude has been trying to submit stuff to the Wire for a year and none of it is even remotely original. He also has a history of getting ****ty with people who tell him he's not the innovator he thinks he is.

Feb 17, 2013
Spain
How about a video with no little jumpy effects?

Without special video edit looks very similar, great effect too.

I don't find any similarity with Uzumaki by Dan and Dave. About Ricki Jay and his 52 Assistans, if you don't specific me more, I can't assure you nothing.

But I can tell you that I don't see this move anywhere, really.

Feb 17, 2013
Spain
Unsurprising considering this dude has been trying to submit stuff to the Wire for a year and none of it is even remotely original. He also has a history of getting ****ty with people who tell him he's not the innovator he thinks he is.

Hello hater, ( one more time, again ^^ )

Just wanted to tell you that when I come up with a trick, move, tecnique or whatever, I can't know whether it has been already created previously or not, so my role is to bring it on and share it to people in this type of places.

I hope you will understand my position.

May 1, 2014
I can't understand is how this guy has the guts to post teasers with the same account he uses to reveal magic tricks in Youtube. Including t11 stuff.

I won't make the effort to give an opinion about the video taking into account the author is disrespectful to our art.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results