Money magic recommendation

Nov 9, 2009
As a street magician I mainly perform card magic. I have been looking around for some money magic and have come across several. I was wondering if anyone has been using the following effects and how people's reactions are. I want to have more variety in my street magic because I only do one effect with money right now. Let me know which ones hit hard!

Handout 500 - Steve Haynes
S3RIAL BILL3R - Rich Ferguson
Jacob's Ladder - Daniel Garcia
Extreme Burn - Richard Sanders

I know there are many more magic effects, so please let me know if you guys have any other recommendations! Thanks!

Aug 13, 2009
I don't have any of those EXCEPT serial biller, and I can tell you right now that it is worth the money. Rich Ferguson is a phenomenal teacher! And the things he teaches are very versatile. I didn't know much about money magic before I got it, and I had been looking at money magic anywayws. Rich teaches in a way that is easy to understand regardless of skill level. So although I can't reccomend the other ones, or discourage them, I would suggest serial biller. Very highly suggest it!

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
'Fraud' by Daniel Garcia, 'Time Is Money' by Asi Wind and 'Prophet' by Tom Isaacson are a few [money] effects I perform and recommend.

Also, 'Serial Biller' by Richard Ferguson is a very nice and simple concept, you can view a review I did for the effect Here!

The one's I recommend more than anything.

Fraud, Greed, Extreme Burn, and 5 & 1 Transpo.

I don't like Jacob's ladder for many reasons, practicality for one, and without exposing anything the angles aren't good for a closeup setting where people just can walk on at any time.

Fraud is just awesome, and it's easy to do. You do need one thing and if you PM me I will tell you what it is. Also even though it semi destroys the bill you can easily replace it which I can also explain in the PM.

Extreme Burn is the cleanest and sweetest looking bill change out there. I honestly don't care about the handing out the bills I changed since it just shows I have no audience management skills or presentation. It looks good, feels good, and is easy.

Greed is a bit more.... expensive, as it requires you to destroy a few bills. This will require a bit more practice but it's easy to get a handle on after a few weeks of random practicing. It looks good, and has a funny ending that does a few things.

5 and 1 Transpo is quick and sweet. Easy to do, inexpensive, and happens in the specs hands. The only problem is you may accidentally spend your gimmicked bill.

Sep 16, 2008
Does anyone know where can I learn the changing president picture on the bill trick which David Blaine did ?

Nov 9, 2009
The one's I recommend more than anything.

Fraud, Greed, Extreme Burn, and 5 & 1 Transpo.

I don't like Jacob's ladder for many reasons, practicality for one, and without exposing anything the angles aren't good for a closeup setting where people just can walk on at any time.

Fraud is just awesome, and it's easy to do. You do need one thing and if you PM me I will tell you what it is. Also even though it semi destroys the bill you can easily replace it which I can also explain in the PM.

Extreme Burn is the cleanest and sweetest looking bill change out there. I honestly don't care about the handing out the bills I changed since it just shows I have no audience management skills or presentation. It looks good, feels good, and is easy.

Greed is a bit more.... expensive, as it requires you to destroy a few bills. This will require a bit more practice but it's easy to get a handle on after a few weeks of random practicing. It looks good, and has a funny ending that does a few things.

5 and 1 Transpo is quick and sweet. Easy to do, inexpensive, and happens in the specs hands. The only problem is you may accidentally spend your gimmicked bill.

Thanks for all the info!! 5 and 1 Transpo is that only one I use haha and it is great. I also have Greed but I'm still hesitant on how to lead into the effect without making it seem like it's a gimmicked dollar. How would you lead into it without making it seem suspicious?? I have an idea about Fraud because my friend was playing around with it once when we were discussing different effects, so I'm really considering to try that out. As far as bill changing, I'm still trying to decide whether to get Extreme Burn, Prophet, or Handout 500. They all look very clean and simple, and you did say something about Handout 500 showing you have no audience management skills, since you're handing them out. Are they all really different from each other??

Nov 9, 2009
I don't have any of those EXCEPT serial biller, and I can tell you right now that it is worth the money. Rich Ferguson is a phenomenal teacher! And the things he teaches are very versatile. I didn't know much about money magic before I got it, and I had been looking at money magic anywayws. Rich teaches in a way that is easy to understand regardless of skill level. So although I can't reccomend the other ones, or discourage them, I would suggest serial biller. Very highly suggest it!

Thanks a lot for the recommendation. I think that's going to be one of my new money effects!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results