Morphew Top Palm or Linian Top Palm

Jul 31, 2011
LA LA land
Oct 3, 2011
I've purchased both of these downloads, and practiced both extensively (to see which one was more suited to my character etc.) and what I've seem to found (at least for myself) is that each one generally has a different confidence and "heat" factor. Example, Linian's Top Palm can be performed faster and generally isn't as difficult to pick up. It can also be used as a quick colour change, however, the "sound" that can end up being given off (depending if you're using it as a colour change) can be a pain to eliminate. The Morphew Top Palm is more of a natural movement, in general, and leaves your hand in a much more comfortable and secure hand position, but will require a bit of a shift with positioning. Morphew's Palm is more suited to top palming as the action of palming, but also keeps a more natural hand position. Hope that this has helped you a little bit!

Jul 31, 2011
LA LA land
Thanks! It means a lot that you started a new account just to answer my question, I'll be sure to get Morphew's top palm as soon as possible. Welcome to the forums!!! :)

gavinross

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
toledo, ohio
I have both as well and I agree with the above post. Linian's is easier but I believe Morphew's is more practical / natural looking - for many his variation of the top palm has become the standard. That being said I've struggled to execute the move. Mechanically it is different than the standard OHTP, and as of yet I have not been able to execute the slight. Hope this doesnt scare you off, i'd be happy to answer any questions.
-Tyler

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results