MSN Revealing Magic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2009
*materializes in a bright flash of light as he atro projects himself fromt he college orientation that he is currently attending.*

I have have had no internet access and during that period another thread about exposure appears on the forum. If I was on my home planet i could give you a page full of threads all about magic exposure and youtube exposures. These threads would be full of the same crap, frankly when i look at this thread I see a dead horse and hooligans gathering around it to kick it.

If you people feel that exposure is wrong, then stop flipping shooting yourselves in the foot and pointing it out on a magic forum. It accomplishes nothing positive for magic. It is kind of like a troll on chats and forums; if you call attention to them, they have succeeded by getting a reaction from them. Plus I know there are some dishonerable people on this forum who gladly except free magic and exposure. Bottom line, it is better to let new exposure videos just sit, wither, decay and be lost amongst the countless videos out there on the internet, then too point it out on a magic forum where everyone who comes on the forum is either a magician or magic enthusiast.
Anyway I got to get out of here before my intern finds me on a restricted computer.
Ciao

*Blinds everyone with a flash of light as he leaves*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results