Multiple Card Force

Aug 21, 2008
im sorry, i dont think i was very clear with what im looking for.
i dont want to force multiple cards one at a time, i want multiple cards forced at one time.
-Danny

nayost

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
try the vernon strip-out, you can have multiple cards selected at once, and they will be your forced cards.

Last edited by a moderator:

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
er...

as in, "call out stop" - "stop" - "okay, we'll take these four cards..."?

just stack your cards you need forced and hold a pinky break, do a false riffle selection...

if this doesn't cover what you need, maybe you should PM me with a description of the effect and why you think you need multiple cards forced...

Aug 21, 2008
im thinking something more fair. in there hands.
ive tried a backslip force and a classic force and then just saying take these cards but it never seems fair enough. the reactions would be much better if it seemed to be a free choice.

Aug 21, 2008
are you talking about a riffle or dribble force? cause there both no good for this, the choice of the cards IS the trick. it has to seem impossible, at the moment im doing a bunch of false shuffles and then letting them cut the deck "anywhere they want" ( i have a method for getting a spectator to cut exactly where i like.) and then telling them to take the top ten card from there. im happy with it but im trying to think of a way i can let them shuffle and still force.
thank you
-Danny

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
are you talking about a riffle or dribble force? cause there both no good for this, the choice of the cards IS the trick. it has to seem impossible, at the moment im doing a bunch of false shuffles and then letting them cut the deck "anywhere they want" ( i have a method for getting a spectator to cut exactly where i like.) and then telling them to take the top ten card from there. im happy with it but im trying to think of a way i can let them shuffle and still force.
thank you
-Danny

like I said before, psych force - ask them to remove the cards.

the undercover switch from the paper engine is FANF******TASIC for what you are looking for. that move makes me wet myself its soo good.

or a much harder move would be freedom of choice by Ray kosby found in his dvd Impossible card magic.

Aug 21, 2008
thank you, do you know where i can see a video of this? i dont want to buy it if its not what im looking for.
thank you
-Danny

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
Have the cards on top, and do a backslip force. So, riffle down and ask them to tell you when they want you to stop, do a backslip force and push that card forward, then place the deck back into orriginal order with one card sticking out, and carry this on...

Nov 26, 2008
have each person select a card or one person four. Separately, using a different force.

Cull Force, Topsy Turvy Force, Hindu Force, and a Riffle. Bam.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results