My Clipshift

Sep 1, 2007
USA
That is probably the best clipshift that i have seen besides the bucks clipshift

if you could find a video on youtube with this... and tell us when it happens in the video... it would help to tell us what double lift you are talking about but i think you are talking about the diving board double by lee asher

Feb 1, 2008
The technique of the clipshift is good, but the performance is not what it should be. It is too obvious that the card changes while it is hidden behind your hand. It looks unnatural. Use the waving motion of the hand to create the illusion that the card melts into another card. The visual effect will be similar to when you do a twirl or shake change. Watch the Bucks, Chad or Jordan Lapping, they do it that way. It looks much better in my opinion. The change is so fast that you don't have to hide it as the card is replaced, it is enough to hide where it came from.

The control is good, because you don't want to create a visual change, so it really doesn't matter if you hide it or not. So no problem there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 27, 2008
neutrino, you mean that I should do the replacement whenever I want during the shaking?
And I want others comments too.

Feb 1, 2008
neutrino, you mean that I should do the replacement whenever I want during the shaking?
And I want others comments too.
Well, what I mean is that you don't have to twist your hand to hide the moment the replacement takes place - you can leave it exposed. The speed of the replacement and the waving of the hand will create the optical illusion that the card visually changes into another. There is one more clip on youtube I found to best illustrate my point - this is the clip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results