My day!

Aug 31, 2007
Imagination Land
Hey all , i wanted to share with you my day . The best magic show i ever did.
My father recieved some very important korean buisness men for work and they started talking about magic. It turned out the guy was a giant fan of magic and always attended shows of D.Copperfield and other great magicians.
My father then calls me and i drive over to his office where i start doing tricks for the guy. He absolutley loved it and said i had great potentiel. I did many tricks such as CIBs , TnR's and alot of tricks using loops , the M5 and the electric touch which combined with the m5 DOES HURT ! NEVER EVER USE THE E.TOUCH WITH THE M5 ON YOU ! I also did Kaos , Indecent and Witness.

Anyways just wanted to share with you my wonderful day. If only i had a camera on me :(

Sep 1, 2007
well uhhhh it sounds like you basically unleashed "ellusionist" on their collective arses, but if they enjoyed it, then you did awesome! congradulations you probably not only entertained the businessmen, but made your dad look good too for being able to get in touch with you and hook up magic for them!

Aug 31, 2007
Imagination Land
ah...

actually i bought all those tricks for my brother for christmas because he wanted to get into magic and so i wasent at my house so i asked him if i could use them for today, normally i use diffrent tricks such as derren brown tricks , or even banachek's tricks. I really hate E but to be honest they have great tricks at their disposal, Indecent is one of the best tricks ever, Kaos also and i must say that bullet is one of the most clever things i ever learned. And ya it waas the first time my father accepted my passion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
well uhhhh it sounds like you basically unleashed "ellusionist" on their collective arses, but if they enjoyed it, then you did awesome! congradulations you probably not only entertained the businessmen, but made your dad look good too for being able to get in touch with you and hook up magic for them!
agree trashman xD

nice man.

My dad told some militaries that are working with him now, that I'm a magician and I'll perform some cool tricks for them..

P.S. I'm not gonna unleash E xD

I wanna do Invisible deal by derren brown, an ACR, and some others but I have to think :)

jd, well done. It is always good to see people have successful and enjoyable experiences. Especially well done for the compliment: the audience sounded refined and knowledgable, so the fact that they applauded you for your performance is fantastic.

Did you get this guys contact details, or he yours?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results