My new trick

Apr 19, 2009
I want you to tell me about this new trick i am working on...now i don't have camera so i can't upload it...there is no gimmick and only little slight of hand(one double lift)

Ok here we go:
We shuffle the deck and the spectator says when to stop shuffling.Then they cut the deck in half and take the upper half.I take the lower half and i choose one card randomly(they are face down) and i put it on the top of my pile.They do the same with their pile.Now i explain that i'v put 2 same cards in this deck so the deck does not hold 52 but 53 cards.The deck was shuffled and they cut it in half.We randomly selected one card from each pile.Now They give me their pile and i give them my pile...when we flip the top cards it happens to be that they are the same.Everything was random...no slight of hand or gimmick.But its not that clean...so i am working on one thing..but please tell me how it sounds.
P.s. Sorry for bad english and i am kinda new in this tricks thing..so be gentle xD

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
And Daniel Madison's Blind.

Either way, I've thought up of my own version, totally clean and sounds like you described.

G

Apr 19, 2009
I believe this is the same trick "Do As I Do" by the Royal Road to Card Magic.
Lol?
this has nothing to do with this trick...seems like i will have to make video of it...as i said nothing to do CAN'T you read???
We both find SAME card...in the deck...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results