My new video!

Nov 25, 2008
you are getting gr8 reactions.Do you have videos of u doing street mentalism.That is a category which doesnt have much videos on youtube.Can u make some(if u do mentalism)?

First off thanks!!!

The reactions are always great, but if you look at his delivery and style, thats what get me more than anything. The diving of the 7 of Diamonds was really the koolest version i've seen. It makes it look like it was just impromptu, which makes it seem real. That was really sweet!!!

Jul 10, 2010
McAllen, TX
www.wix.com
First off thanks!!!

The reactions are always great, but if you look at his delivery and style, thats what get me more than anything. The diving of the 7 of Diamonds was really the koolest version i've seen. It makes it look like it was just impromptu, which makes it seem real. That was really sweet!!!

Thanks man, there is a reason why I do it that way. Reason 1, just splashing water on little by little gets really boring and they can lose interest. Reason 2 is they may think you splashed it a certain way to make it sort of look like that. Reason 3, if I do it the way in the video there is absolutely NO QUESTION that they just saw something completely impossible.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results