Need help please.

Oct 4, 2011
Hi guys
I have been into flurishing and cardisrty, aside from general magic for 7/8 months, maybe less, practicing for hours a day, I need to know where to go from here.

Ive got down the basics,

and, west coast chaos
WERM
jasper cut
slidybil (sybil variation)
ferrari 360 spyder
tarte
genesis etc etc

and I am currently learning mantis, the display and flare archived from a closed website. I have got most of these, and a few others down, and I am waiting for D+D's trilogy, obviously Ive got the system already. Can anyone tell me if I am jumping too far ahead of myself, I have seen some people that have been doing this for a year who are pretty smooth, but yeah. any help on how I'm doing and where to go would appreciated.

Thanks

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
Only you know the pace at which you absorb and master new material. Watch the creators' performances and then perform their creations yourself and estimate how close you performormance technically is to theirs, and move on only if you're satisfied with the result. I wouldn't advise you to practice more than 3 new flourishes at a time, because you also need to revise old material, just to keep your skills sharp.
Just remember not to linger and you should be fine.

Cheers!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results