Need Input on Design!

Feb 15, 2008
SWEET!!! Just a bit too complicated. Also, the angels... lolz Since we don't have Bikes here in HK, when I performed with them once, the stupid people were like thinking 'WOW! The angels on the back have big thingies!' :D Might consider tweaking the angels XD

Feb 15, 2008
Not a big fan.
Dunno if its just me but the color isnt that nice.
Its too complicated and overwhelming. I would take out the Roman numerals as well as the things from the Aladdin deck.
I rather like simplistic deck. The karnivals is in exception. Go check them out, you'll know what I mean.

Aladdin deck? What things?

it is a scan. i sketch out one corner then flipped the pic with adobe program printed it out pieced it together and scanned it. i got the new adobe program but cant seem to figure out how to piece together pics yet. ok i got a new sketch. ill post it later tonight when its finished. thanks guys!!!!

i didnt make actual cards only the back design. im trying to get theory11 to publish my design. i did draw out an ace of spades and the regular number cards like 2-10 have just a little scroll work on it. ill post that later to. the angels i guess do look a little over weight. they are baby angels kinda like cupid angels. i guess they have a little to much baby fat!! ha ha

ive been thinkin about a joker card. the black ghost deck i believe has wat looks like a bald guy for a joker so i thought about doin a black and white distorted photo of me then thought maybe just and angel instead. the ace of spades looks cool but i wont display it yet.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results