New 1-on-1 Released :: BLIND by d+M

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Our 1-on-1 training section was updated tonight with another brand new video from daniel+Madison – BLIND.

daniel+Madison returns with a demonstration of blind coincidence - a timeless prediction plot. Two decks with different backs are used. Nothing more, nothing less. A free choice from the spectator leads to one impossible conclusion. No duplicates. No doubles. No possible explanation. Learn it now.

> > BLIND :: by daniel+Madison
> > More 1-on-1 Training

Aug 18, 2008
Our 1-on-1 training section was updated tonight with another brand new video from daniel+Madison – BLIND.

daniel+Madison returns with a demonstration of blind coincidence - a timeless prediction plot. Two decks with different backs are used. Nothing more, nothing less. A free choice from the spectator leads to one impossible conclusion. No duplicates. No doubles. No explanation.

> > BLIND :: by daniel+Madison
> > More 1-on-1 Training

Ha my brain just kinda froze there
wow..

Sep 1, 2007
We want andrei! We want andrei! He was there!! He was there!!! How many times must i say it? Weee wwwaaaannttttt jjjjjjiiiiiikkkkkhhhhh!

We want andrei! We want andrei! He was there!! He was there!!! How many times must i say it? Weee wwwaaaannttttt jjjjjjiiiiiikkkkkhhhhh!

"Do you want to cheer for other people, or do you want to have people cheer for you?"

Chill, Andrei will have stuff out in the future, I want another one from him just as bad as you do. Well that might be a lie:)p), but I'm definitely looking forward to more Jikh.

;)
-RA69

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
The whole "No explanation" part at the end of the description is making me have second thoughts. ;)

This one really did fool the crap out of me, though. It'd be funny if they turned out to be a One Way Force Deck. :p

Sep 1, 2007
Jikh isn't people...jikh is...an alien...from mars. that explains why he goes around in a helicopter...

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
The whole "No explanation" part at the end of the description is making me have second thoughts. ;)

This one really did fool the crap out of me, though. It'd be funny if they turned out to be a One Way Force Deck. :p

lol that would be funny, but it says no dupes.
so i dono, its probably pure genius

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results