New 1-on-1 : TRIFECTA by Homer Liwag - Released

Sep 20, 2008
Hello,

Just to point out - The Melt vanish is taught on Homer's Coin Two DVD.

The himber vanish is taught in Justin Miller's Silver dream.

As for the last vanish... No idea.

Just thought i'd let you guys know. Its still worth picking up though, Homer is a great teacher, and it sometimes annoys me how beautiful he can make coins.. Appear as if they have life. Insane.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Omg finally a 1-on-1 that's not filmed next to that boring stairway.

Anyway's i'll probably be picking this up as i've been looking for a good complete vanish to use in Cointrol. I know these aren't complete vanishes but they look like they are so that's good enough for me.

Sep 1, 2007
Best 1on1 in a looooong time. I only do cards, but those vanishes look good enough for me to devote some practice time. I'm gettin it.

Jul 8, 2008
I LOVED this 1on1. I agree with somebody else that this was one of the best ones in a while. It's a bit diffcult but it is laid out so that it goes from easiest to more difficult. A small tip (hope this is allowed, if not, mods can delete this) for the flipover vanish, it looks better and helps out if your hand it angled forward just slightly. It looks SOOO much better and makes it SOO much easier.

Ace

Sep 2, 2007
It's really annoying when people post stuff like this. Just because I know how a double lift works doesn't mean I wouldn't buy a 1-on-1 of Dai Vernon teaching it. This is some phenomenal coin work and I want to learn every nuance of these vanishes.

Totally agree with you Ben. If knowledge should buy some puzzles if he likes solving things.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results