New 1-on-1's?

Mar 18, 2009
has anyone else been wondering why theory11 hasn't been putting up new 1-on-1's lately?

Watermark was just released....and I know they have been working on Chris Kenners Totally out of Control DVD. As well as The Wire (I hope) These guys are not just sitting around laughing at all of our posts, I am sure they are all Hard at work doing something we will all thank them for later.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Watermark was just released....and I know they have been working on Chris Kenners Totally out of Control DVD. As well as The Wire (I hope) These guys are not just sitting around laughing at all of our posts, I am sure they are all Hard at work doing something we will all thank them for later.

you sure about the TOOC DVD? awhile ago they said it was on the backburner and no longer had any set schedule for release. Im not so sure its on the table anymore... at least not for awhile. Chris has a lot of other stuff on his plate.

first, you know we already have a special thread dedicated to 1-on-1's right?

Second, as said before, T11 has a butt-load of stuff that they have going right now. Give them a break, they released watermark just last week.

AAAANNNDDD, if you are really upset about it, I am trying to get people to go over and join Sinful's ballet forum and post there every week there's not a new 1-on-1... So Join or I will kick you in the face with my fuzzy pink slippers!

Jun 24, 2008
United States
Lately, being the past few months, it has seemed they have been putting a 1-on-1 out every OTHER friday unless there was another big release, like static, coin one or watermark which have been recent.

~Nate

May 18, 2008
Yeah... I am kinda ticked about it, just cause I have an extra 20 bucks to spend on the internet and nothing to spend it on...

But I know they are working HARD on Genesis, and I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results