New Bicycle Playing Cards (Concept)

Sep 1, 2007
mastic, ny
After Only four days I almost reached 1/3 of the funding which is unbelievable since I am doing all this by myself.
Lets keep the momentum going so that this deck can become a reality.
Feedback on this project would be much appreciated!

Feb 4, 2008
Err....I'll probably sound like a jerk here but your prices seem a bit over the top. 90 dollar pledge get you a brick? That's just shy of a brick of Fournier 605s and this will be printed on Bike stock? I realize this will be a small run of cards and that always jacks the price a bit that seems a bit steep. Have you considered contacting other card manufacturers? Perhaps you can get some more reasonable pricing? In particular I'm thinking of Carta Mundi who does have a factory in the states.

Sep 1, 2007
mastic, ny
Hey Guys,
I just wanted to post a quick update. As of today I officially reached 100 backers for this Kickstarter project of mine. I mind this a to be a huge achievement for me since I am doing this all entirely myself and it is my first Kickstarter project. Thank you everyone who supported me so far I really appreciate it. 20 more days to go so we'll see what happens. I'm hoping it'll succeed, if not at least tried to reach a personal goal. Thats how I see things. Tell everyone you know, like the Galvanic Playing cards Facebook page and wish me good luck!. Also if anyone has any ideas on how to really market this deck I would love to hear feedback.

Thanks Again,
Sean Whelan
3D Artist

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results