New collectors

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
idea, not bad.

presentation wise, a little "too much." What I mean by this is... you "show" the three selections going into the middle the same way each time and too slowly, you are drawing way too much attention to what should be a very simple and natural thing. Try using a simpler control.

the revelation of the three selections between the 7s, too slow, and again, too "showy." Simplicity is your friend. After spreading to show the four 7s with 3 face down cards between them, pull out the entire 7 card spread, hold it in one hand, and simply turn it over revealing the three selctions. It is a lot simpler, but more powerul, as the three spectators each get the same image of not only seeing their car, but the other two as well, all sandwiched at the same time. Pulling each selection out and showing them individually takes away from the "sandwich," meaning, you didnt need to do it in the first place.

the four of a kind of 7s disappearing one at a time in the DnD queens trick fashion, was done quite nicely, just work on the handling. I sensed quite a bit of hesitation in some of the moves for the last two 7s.

idea, not bad.

presentation wise, a little "too much." What I mean by this is... you "show" the three selections going into the middle the same way each time and too slowly, you are drawing way too much attention to what should be a very simple and natural thing. Try using a simpler control.

the revelation of the three selections between the 7s, too slow, and again, too "showy." Simplicity is your friend. After spreading to show the four 7s with 3 face down cards between them, pull out the entire 7 card spread, hold it in one hand, and simply turn it over revealing the three selctions. It is a lot simpler, but more powerul, as the three spectators each get the same image of not only seeing their car, but the other two as well, all sandwiched at the same time. Pulling each selection out and showing them individually takes away from the "sandwich," meaning, you didnt need to do it in the first place.

the four of a kind of 7s disappearing one at a time in the DnD queens trick fashion, was done quite nicely, just work on the handling. I sensed quite a bit of hesitation in some of the moves for the last two 7s.

Thanks, this really helps... i'll work on it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results