NEW - Crooked - Misconceptions

Oct 24, 2008
I believe that my keybending effect with a borrowed key has led people into misconceptions; that the key is bent and rendered unusable, when in fact the key is never bent at all, not even the slightest. It only appears to have been bent. The key is handed back 'fully restored' because it was never bent in the 1st place; but your spectator thinks it is! I feel people are missing out due to the misconceptions.

The curious can see it at http://kevinparkerproductions.com/crooked.html

Just wanted to clear that up. No sense in people being all confused about it and missing out on one powerful piece.

May 25, 2009
Just to throw it out there since there will be people wondering.

Can people examine the key after it has been bent?

Oct 24, 2008
You 'restore' the key before handing it back. What they are left with is the impression you magically made their key bend, restored it, and handed it back.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I had the liberty to slightly look over the trick in its early stages.

The method and 'gimmick' (if you could call it that) is very devious and workable.

Angles can be somewhat of a problem, but I find Kevin's work very creative, yet genious at the same time as well.

V.

I believe that my keybending effect with a borrowed key has led people into misconceptions; that the key is bent and rendered unusable, when in fact the key is never bent at all, not even the slightest. It only appears to have been bent. The key is handed back 'fully restored' because it was never bent in the 1st place; but your spectator thinks it is! I feel people are missing out due to the misconceptions.

The curious can see it at http://kevinparkerproductions.com/crooked.html

Just wanted to clear that up. No sense in people being all confused about it and missing out on one powerful piece.
kevin not to talk down on others, but didn't u tell them from the start when you first showed the link to the effect on here some while back that the beauty of the effect is in fact that the key isn't bent really it just look as such??? seems like most haven't been paying attention...even the slightest...

Oct 16, 2007
Yeah KP, I saw your preview for the effect and not not even having read that the key only looks like it bends (which was blatantly stated on the site) I knew that their key was unharmed and handed back fully functional.

Any misconceptions thereof were not your doing. You should calk it off to being an effect that fooled 'magicians' in that case however haha

Yeah KP, I saw your preview for the effect and not not even having read that the key only looks like it bends (which was blatantly stated on the site) I knew that their key was unharmed and handed back fully functional.

Any misconceptions thereof were not your doing. You should calk it off to being an effect that fooled 'magicians' in that case however haha
i agree....nice tag line isn't it???

Oct 24, 2008
Atleast I know now that some people are getting the right idea.

Btw, 2 new projects in the works. If I succeed, these are going to be BIG.

-kp

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results