New DVD - AM/PM

Alex_Pandrea

Creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/1on1/#a
Sep 28, 2008
New York
how much dude

hey...even though this DVD set has so much more material than most DVDs it will still retail for the regular $35....buy both volumes and get them for $60! ...but stay tuned for special promos around release time hehe :))

ap

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I'm really pumped for this. It seems like there is lots of great, different material on these huge(3hrs.!) DVD's. Also there are controls and color changes as well as stuff with everyday objects. These are the first dvds i have seen in a while that cover many genres in magic and actually look good. And the name is cool.....can't wait.
Any more updates on the release date yet???

KevinReylek

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
NY
www.newyorkmagicproject.com
Hi CardClip, glad to hear you're excited for AM/PM! So are we! This has definitely been a labor of love.

As Alex said above, each volume will retail for $35. This really is very much a "set" though, so we're offering the special price of $60 for people who buy both volumes together. And yes, there might be some special considerations for early buyers. ;)

We're still looking at a January release. We'll post back with an exact date once we've honed in on it a bit more.

There is definitely something for everyone on AM/PM. And, with 16 effects (plus the bonus sleights) for the price of 2-3 tricks on today's market, we think people will be quite happy with the set.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Hi CardClip, glad to hear you're excited for AM/PM! So are we! This has definitely been a labor of love.

As Alex said above, each volume will retail for $35. This really is very much a "set" though, so we're offering the special price of $60 for people who buy both volumes together. And yes, there might be some special considerations for early buyers. ;)

We're still looking at a January release. We'll post back with an exact date once we've honed in on it a bit more.

There is definitely something for everyone on AM/PM. And, with 16 effects (plus the bonus sleights) for the price of 2-3 tricks on today's market, we think people will be quite happy with the set.

Great. Thanks for the info. Can't wait!

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
You guys should see Alex's pen routine. He showed it to me when I visited NYC this past spring break. During the break, we went to a bar with Magick Balay and Magick actually came up with the original idea for the kicker ending, and it is freakin insane! I haven't seen the final product though, but just the idea is enough to make your spectators (both laymen and magicians) go crazy.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results