New Project - Uncut Sheet

CalvinTan

Elite Member
Hey Steve,

I believe there is Bob Little's Super Sunday (convention) coming sometime in June or July of this year. You should make the drive up to PA for that. The last two years, we've had Rocco, Dan Hauss, Dan White, Bob Smith, Justin Miller, Daniel Garcia, Peter Pitchford, Chris Capehart, Eric Jones, and more.

-Calvin

Hey guys...

I'll be going to a Simon Lovell lecture this Friday (maybe). Then in April, I'll get Paul Green, Jeff Mcbride, Eric Jones, Eric Henning, and whomever else shows up. Last year Ray Kosby was there, as was Justin Miller.

Like I said, this will probably take a few years to complete. But I'll update this thread as I go...unless of course I just run out of steam and say 'screw it'...lol. ;)

Thanks guys!
Steve

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
Its a great idea! Once I get my license, I'll hopefully start going to a lot more lectures. So, I'd love to start a collection like this, just not with an uncut sheet. Oh btw, the only magicians I have are Brett Daniels and Kirby Van Burch. (Both stage magicians. )

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Amazing idea Steve. No clue how you lug that thing around - but mad props for doing so. Frame that badboy once it's finished, and you'll have an incredible piece of art for life.

May 18, 2008
Man, everyone has their own little list of famous magicians they have met.

As for me, I am a VERY fortunate person to have gotten autographs from people like Troy Hooser, Max Maven, Shawn Faquhar, John Calvert, Silly Billy, Chuck Hickok, Jonathan Levit, Joshua Jay, and a TON of others.

And then some autographs from like T11 promotions like Andrei Jekh (although I have never met him).

And then there are those like Howie Shwarztman who I didn't get an autograph from because I didn't know he was famous at the time.

But good luck. I hope one day to have a big collection of autographs as well. I'm meeting Sankey in June, so I will get one then. How about you? Going to any new ones soon?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results