New T11 Gear Please

PaulS12177

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2019
I think Theory11 has some of the most awesome gear out there. It's all very creative, exciting, and has an awesome old mysterious vibe to it. The style is totally on point. Standouts to me include: The Pyramid Puzzle Box, the Deck Display Shelf, the T-Shirts (all awesome, but too expensive for me), the Gaff Dice, the Contraband Book Lamp, the Citizen Box, the Artisan Box, and lastly, but def not least, the Mystery Box Lock Box.

Alas, aside from the Beatles, which I think is a departure from your normal style, there has been a dearth of compelling new gear products. Personally, I think something really magical could have been done with Harry Potter or Star Wars. In fact, the Monarchs feel like they are due for an awesome rustic wood collectors box along with a new edition. Fingers crossed that some awesome new gear comes out soon.

Reactions: TheChimneySweep

PaulS12177

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2019
Hey Casey, Just bring this one back to the top of the threads. It has been close to a year, and the only new gear I think was added was a book and a board game. I was hoping for some awesome new gear in the form of wood puzzles, display items, deck cases, etc. In addition, the Elite rewards offered seems to be pretty stagnant. I have a bunch of points, but I have all of your vault items, and I have been checking back often hoping to see a new exclusive something. Anything new coming for the Holiday Season?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results