New to Flourishing

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I'm new to flourishing and was wondering what DVD's to get.I thought about starting out with Xtreme Beginners and continuing from there by getting Dangerous or The Trilogy.Is this a good way to start out?

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
Buy Show Off By brian Tudor
Or Generation Xtreme.
Xtreme Beginners Is useless
Its for "extreme begginers"
Like Charlier cut beginer

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
Xtreme Beginners teaches XCM while Dangerous and the Trilogy teaches flourishes. In my opinion, XCM is different compared to card flourish. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
XB doesnt go deep into XCM. If you get XB and after you master the things on it, its basically a fork in the road. Whether you go to flourishing -or XCM its up to you.

-Eugene

Nov 6, 2007
I personally think differentiating between flourishing and xcm is completely retarded. I don't even know why the term xcm was even created.

I'm off to make some kraft dinner now. Chow.

Sep 1, 2007
I don't even know why the term xcm was even created.

Marketing.

Anyway, I really recommend Xtreme Beginnerz as a starting point. All the basics are covered using a very simple and intuitive teaching system, hand and finger exercises are covered, and it provides an effective launching point to go further.

Jan 14, 2008
If you want, you can try this alternative way to start out in flourishing: take piano lessons. This gives your fingers coordination and speed, and after just 2 or 3 months of hard practice you'll be able to deal with many flourishes.

This is just an idea, but it worked well for me ;)

.Cästillo.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results