New Website Layout!

Feb 3, 2008
No feedback? really? haha i know lots of people have viewed it already.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
i really like the site.

i really really LOVE the idea of a group of guys combining their magic into a sort of corporation. do you guys get gigs as a company and all three of you perform? how is the money divided up? do you do individual gigs and get paid on commission or what?

the video isnt the best. i would think on doing something else. or maybe uploading a video of all three of you in the magicians page. each doing your own thing, maybe one of your favorite routines being performed for a live audience. something like that.

dai vernon is on your homepage twice

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 3, 2008
Hey Web! Thanks for the feedback! We are a company comprised of three magicians. We had four but one quit. I started this company back in 2005 with one of my friends to take our magic to the next level. We have just recently been starting to take it more serious. We do birthday parties and gigs for all sorts of venues, and we typically charge $100 an hour. We do stage and close-up. usually there is only two magicians for each performance, we trade off.

Mar 4, 2010
I don't like the massive header as you enter the site but the rest is good. I like the little bios. Quite nice. I like how you did This'N'That for the name of your group. A simple yet magical touch, good job.

I dont like the design at all. It seems like a free template and looking at the footer it is.
I would like to see something a lot more intuitive and something that really reflects you as a group.

Also mentioning other magicians might be a bad idea due to the fact that, if you use their materials people can pretty easily google their names and find products and maybe if they are desperate enough buy something.

M.

*777 posts coming up in a few posts*

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results