New York Meet Up?

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
Hey guys long time no see!

Well any ways. I am going to be up in New York City for a couple of day early next month and I was wondering if any one wanted to get a meet up together. I can only meet on Wednesday July 6th at night. Why only that night you may ask? Well my sister and some other family friends are heading to Lady GaGA and i'd rather go deaf and blind before I went to one of his concerts. So any ways getting back on topic I was wondering if any one in NY would want to meet up at some place. I dont know where a good place would be or anything haha. Any ways respond to me here or on facebook or twitter

-Jack Webster

Oct 22, 2008
Hey guys long time no see!

Well any ways. I am going to be up in New York City for a couple of day early next month and I was wondering if any one wanted to get a meet up together. I can only meet on Wednesday July 6th at night. Why only that night you may ask? Well my sister and some other family friends are heading to Lady GaGA and i'd rather go deaf and blind before I went to one of his concerts. So any ways getting back on topic I was wondering if any one in NY would want to meet up at some place. I dont know where a good place would be or anything haha. Any ways respond to me here or on facebook or twitter

-Jack Webster

kinda wish i cud go but i mite be busy than :(

Jul 13, 2009
Wish I could go, but whoever does go to this meet. Let it be known this man is the funniest bastard you will ever have the pleasure to meet.

From a friend,

Silver

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
ARRRGGHHH!! all you people with your disinformation. haha, every time i see "NEW YORK MEET UP!" i get my hopes up that they mean Somewhere in new york other than the city. you'd think i would learn my lesson by now, well if anyone is over on the clear other end of NY and wants to session and complain about NY being completely generalized to the city, hit me up. haha.

Jul 16, 2008
somewhere in New York
ARRRGGHHH!! all you people with your disinformation. haha, every time i see "NEW YORK MEET UP!" i get my hopes up that they mean Somewhere in new york other than the city. you'd think i would learn my lesson by now, well if anyone is over on the clear other end of NY and wants to session and complain about NY being completely generalized to the city, hit me up. haha.

Me and a bunch of other magicians might be having a meet up this summer in Syracuse, I think.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results